With Diet and regular exercise, Khusnul Successfully lose weight 17 Kg

jual smart detox di jakarta

 

With Diet and regular exercise, Khusnul Successfully lose weight 17 Kg

Gresik-claims to be obese since childhood, Khusnul Khuluq (26) often being teased because of continual risi. Finally he was dieting and regular exercise for the sake of getting the body of her dreams. It turns out that is not useless, heavy man with height 180 cm is successful down from originally 80 kg to 63 kg in 4 months. Want to try also tricks his diet? Here's the story as written, Khusnul detikHealth on Thursday (16/7/2015): since childhood I was a fat kid. First I would like to lose weight is because I risi. Everyone sees me always tells me that my body is very large. I also always compared with my brothers and sisters, that they are skinny. At that point I began to lose weight. At first I tried to change the pattern of eating. The time of the morning, I eat rice as always but not excessive. And then for my afternoon snacking. Then in the afternoon I do sport regularly 1-2 hours almost every day. Later in the evening I'd just eat fruit, vegetables and fish. I cut down the intake of rice and fried foods. After being down 17 kg in 4 months, I still exercise and keep your diet in order not to grease again. Good luck.         (ajg/up)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pelatih Kanker, Panduan Bantuan Pasien Selama dan Setelah Perawatan Kanker Payudara

Un giorno senza cancro al seno, la tendenza sarà più oggi?

Chez les fumeurs, City Light Lights augmente le risque de cancer du sein